Tuesday, September 4, 2012

This is a blog all about my life, and how much I'm in love with Pageants, Modeling.
I really just enjoy doing outside, or even inside modeling for print/commercial modeling. My dream is to model for any kind of magazines such as teen vogue, or anything couture.
I am very photogenic I always have been told to be a model so I am looking into it.
I have done Miss Teen Missouri, my name was (St.Louis County Teen).
Also have been doing a lot of side work for my sisters business and stuff such as getting business for that.


i would say if you want to be in any pageants please don't afraid to ask me any questions about, it really is a great experience!  I really liked it, I know sometimes it can be very overwhelming and all but just remember be you're self and never give up on your dreams! 

No comments:

Post a Comment