Saturday, January 5, 2013

Follow me on Instagram & Twitter!

Follow me on any of these social networks, for beauty and fashion advice. I have tons of makeup looks for you guys so give me a follow and I promise I'll follow you back. My Instagram is modelmebabyxo and my Twitter is modelmiaxo follow me on there for the latest tips on fashion & even makeup looks! 


Here is a recent picture I took of contouring my face and my dark eye makeup I did for the Holidays. 

Make sure whenever your doing your makeup you contour your
nose and right under your eyes, putting a lighter color of miracle powder
on your cheekbones and right under your eyes. Highlighting your nose is
the hardest I think. Just to make your nose look slim you contour
the side of your nose with (darker powder) just bleeding though
and then lighter shade down your nose. To make your
nose and face look slimier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment